Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores. Never satisfied with the status quo, our passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results.
This role is allocated in the Core Services team which handles all operational, cloud, infrastructure, HW management and cyber security topics;
The Core Services Department is also in charge of managing multiple products and services in terms of infrastructure and on-going support;
This role will report directly to the Acrelec Group CSO.
This role will have split responsibilities for two areas which are connected:
- Cybersecurity Technical Expertise (working with security products/platforms, security audits, architecture reviews, patching cadence reviews, etc.);
- Security Governance (policies, procedures and other documentation in general);
Will be in charge of the cybersecurity aspects for the local company but will also work across international teams and will deal with international customers and partners as well as with other Acrelec subsidiaries.
The perfect candidate should be able to:
- Gather security requirements for complex technical environments, tools and projects;
- Respond to security questionnaires submitted by our customers as part of the VRA(Vendor Risk Assessment) process;
- Define, write, maintain and apply security policies as part of the ISO 27001:2013 framework;
- Perform internal audits together with the other technical teams for various internal products and projects;
- Think analytically and be accustomed to participate in Security Steering Committees;
- Communicate very well by being concise in writing and speaking;
- Have a strong technical background in technology: SW, HW, Cloud, security and technology in general;
- Able to write different kind of documentation using specific security and business terminolog.
- Experience in Software Development companies and understanding the development flow and tools for various function (Dev/QA/Release/etc);
- Exceptional English speaking and writing;
- Very strong communication, coordination, analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong technical background on various OS flavors, network equipment and cloud services;
- Have some experience working with different security frameworks like ISO27001:2013, SOC1&2&3, etc. and working within an ISMS to define, write and maintain Security Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Processes;
- Self-managed and fully autonomous by taking full ownership of the areas in charge of;
- Leadership attitude for all topics related to cybersecurity.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary;
- Hybrid work possibility;
- Annual holidays starting from 23 days;
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday;
- Additional budget for expenses caused by remote working;
- Meal Tickets;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- Medical subscription;
- Referral bonuses;
- Learning & development budget.