Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores. Never satisfied with the status quo, our passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results.
- Participate in the solution design, support development and testing (clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria);
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional & technical specifications;
- Analyze the impact of business requirements on the existing systems;
- Transform business requirements into software requirements specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution;
- Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modeling, use cases/user stories writing, data modeling, UML design.
- Document interfaces between new/modified systems.
You`ll be a perfect match if you have:
- At least 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT area;
- Autonomy to design and describe your own working flow- you`ll be the first BA specialist within the team;
- Excellent technical understanding;
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to align with various stakeholders, both business and technical people.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary;
- Full remote work possibility;
- Annual holidays starting from 23;
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday;
- Additional budget for expenses caused by remote working;
- Meal Tickets;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- Medical subscription;
- Referral bonuses;
- Learning & development budget;
- Remote work & fun project with your team.