Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores. Never satisfied with the status quo, our passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results.
You will be part of the team who is working on implementing the new generation self-ordering kiosks which are used in fast-food restaurants. Can you remember the time you used it last time?
- 3+ years of professional experience in software testing (non-games, desktop and web applications);
- Manual testing experience;
- Basic technical skills in network communication;
- Experience in analyzing requirements and creating test cases;
- Experience using bug reporting tools, preferred JIRA ;
- Experience using third party tools for troubleshooting and testing;
- Verbal and written communication skills (English – must have);
- Deductive reasoning and critical thinking with ability to relate from end-user perspective.
Nice to have:
- Scripting and automation testing experience;
- ISTQB certification or similar.
- Manual testing of our own software products;
- Execute exploratory, black box and gray box testing of applications;
- Execute UAT testing using client laboratory;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and execute test scenarios according to application requirements;
- Estimate and prioritize own testing tasks;
- Troubleshoot issues;
- Report issues and update statuses in the reporting tool.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary;
- Annual holidays starting from 23;
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday;
- Additional budget for expenses caused by remote working;
- Meal Tickets;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- Medical subscription;
- Referral bonuses;
- Learning & development budget.