Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores. Never satisfied with the status quo, our passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping teams develop new products, working closely with Product Owners and Development Teams.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and supporting product teams by helping everyone understand the theory, practices, rules, and values of Scrum and other Agile frameworks;
- Implementing Agile events, practices, and tools to create simple, consistent, sustainable, efficient and flexible ways of working;
- Coaching teams to become self-sufficient and self-organized;
- Identifying, tracking and reporting the right agile metrics that provide insights as to how the team is doing and how it can improve;
- Leading, influencing, and coaching others on best practices;
- Understanding the work of development teams, ensuring teams are cross functional and empowered to report on their progress while helping to address any impediments that are impacting them;
- Fostering a culture of collaboration within the team, promoting team building and ensuring team engagement;
- Ensuring teams can work in the open, helping Product Owners and teams communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Building opportunities for discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution into standard work process for your teams, facilitating ad-hoc sessions for decision making and conflict resolution as necessary;
- Inspiring and coaching others to adopt agile practices and improvements through retrospectives;
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective sessions and adapting process as required to maximize each team’s success;
- Ensuring teams create, maintain, and share knowledge artifacts as necessary to ensure product sustainability and communicate important detail to stakeholders;
- Driving continuous improvement and change, acting as a change agent to adapt processes to maximize productivity throughout the project lifecycle.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years Scrum Master or equivalent in an agile environment, applying a recognized agile framework such as Scrum, xP, Lean Kanban, etc.;
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to apply agile principles, tools and techniques to lead, manage and help teams execute successful digital software product development;
- An exceptional initiative to look ahead and plan, and to pave the road for the team;
- A strong grasp of modern development technologies, automated testing, development lifecycles, flows and system integration patterns;
- The ability to coach/advocate at multiple levels (i.e., team members, Product Owners, etc.);
- The ability to encourage an environment where open communication and collaborative problem solving can pave the way for faster removal of any impediments.
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary;
- Full remote work possibility;
- Annual holidays starting from 23;
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday;
- Additional budget for expenses caused by remote working;
- Meal Tickets;
- Easter and Christmas bonuses;
- Medical subscription;
- Referral bonuses;
- Learning & development budget;
- Remote work & fun project with your team.