Acrelec is a global technology company focused on reinventing the customer experience for restaurant and retail brands. Leveraging decades of software, hardware and service expertise, we develop and integrate new platforms that increase customer engagement, optimize efficiency and improve operations. Our 900 employees around the globe collaborate with our customers and partners to design, create and build the world’s leading smart stores. Never satisfied with the status quo, our passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results.
Coordinates shipments and works to improve supply chain processes at Acrelec LATAM organization. Procures materials and manages order prices and quantities; receives shipments and organizes inventories; forecasts demand, responds to changes in demand, and resolves supply chain issues. Communicates and supports cross-functions, is a key contributor and the direct line of contact for customers during the sales order process. In this role, the mindset is detailed and analytical, continually assessing current practices to optimize the sales order process.
The core responsibilities are customer and inter-departmental interaction, entering database quotes, order accuracy, the collection of payment, order tracking, data administration and maintenance of portal reporting accounts. The Order Management Specialist is a driving force for operational excellence, and reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Responsible for creating the customers and prices in the ERP with Sales team inputs.
- Responsible for Sales order validation and entry
- Create and submit purchase orders for LATAM customers then complete the purchase order
receipt within the system at time of order fulfillment and customer pick-up.
- Following Up with the factories in Europe/China/USA the PO’s.
- Coordinating the customers pick up and cross trade flow.
- Coordinating with accounting team to follow up invoicing between factories and customers.
- Ensuring the Data ERP maintained and Open PO’s scheduled in accordance with deliveries.
- Ensuring Sales Orders and Purchase orders corrects, Price, P/N, incoterms.
- Responsible for the creation of commercial invoices and the subsequent internal and external communications to the related parties
- Manage customer order tracking numbers; inform customer of shipping date and/or if something is missing from the order or if there is a possible delay.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolve discrepancies by using standard procedures.
- Understanding and retaining product knowledge including Bill of Materials, computer components, and software
- Communicates material availability date and location directly to the customer.
- Works cross-functionally with procurement to assure the correct item numbers match both the
sales order and purchase order.
- Responsible for communicating to any Acrelec Manufacturing site which freight forwarder will be picking up on behalf of customer.
- Responsible for the organization, maintenance and knowledgebase of which fulfillment entity will satisfy the corresponding invoices per Acrelec solution.
- Communicate directly with new and existing customers, the sales team, supply chain team, and accounting team during the sales order process.
- Set customer expectations regarding order summary, timeline, and tracking.
- Oversee the customer welcoming process, by sending and following through with the customer
- Work cross-functional to resolve any customer order-related issues or concerns.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree, focused on Business Administration, Foreign Relations, Industrial Engineer, Economist. MBA or master’s degree is a plus.
Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain, demand planning, sales admin, business to business, sales support, strategic planning.
- People agility and developed soft skills
- International freight knowledge appreciated.
- Strong ability to influence without authority.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable cross-functional leading mindset
- Strong ownership reflected at each situation and filling gaps
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, Adobe, and CRM
- Native Spanish, strongly fluent English speaker
Proficiency in an ERP environment, Oracle ERP a plus.
- Customer Service orientation: Manage customer situations, possibly under a difficult or emotional nature, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to service requests.
- Oral Communication: Speak clearly and persuasively, listen effectively, and respond appropriately to
- Written Communication: Write clearly and informatively, present numerical data effectively
- Teamwork: Balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views and
give feedback, contribute to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Business Acumen: Understand business implications of decisions, displays orientation to profitability.
- demonstrate knowledge of market and competition, align work with strategic goals.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritize and use time efficiently, plans for additional resources, set goals and
objectives, develop realistic action plans
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, look for ways to improve and promote quality, apply
feedback to improve performance
- Quantity: Meet productivity standards, complete work in timely manner, strive to increase productivity
- Innovation: Display original thinking and creativity; develop innovative approaches and ideas; present ideas
and information in a manner that gets others’ attention